Snow

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

what a wonderful wednesday~~

What a wonderful Wednesday…
Everybody went out just have 3 guys and 1 girl plus me..
Everybody don’t know why I think what lunch..
I also don’t know…
Well as long is quite..
I can do anything…
Well I download the verycd..
Because I already delete Teresa teng concert!!!
Then I have to have it..
I remember my friends teach me..
So I try it..
It works!
So maybe I will download the Sims…
Now at office I using my new mp3~~
Listen to vocaloid..
Nice!!!
But also got bad things happen…
Today my breakfast is nasi lemak..
Then the ms J..
Say that… I see you always eat this one~~
Wah that time I want to exploit
I say “ where got? Yesterday I ate wan tan mee~~
Then she go off liao..
I think I don’t think I should say like that…
Actually I want to say..
Often you see me…
When you see me.. I will eat that rice la…
Actually I want to say that word..
But I just say it…
Haiz
Well yesterday I already play SDO..
Well ok though
But I will wait my Audition Sea…
I think later those guys at the office will tell me want together have lunch??
Well that my sense I think they will ask…
Well the name Calvin.. he bought a Galaxy Tab?!!!
It looks a like I pad..
But this one call contact people..
Well..
Today must of office people wear very formal..
The name of jenny..
Wah very formal..
Seem like I never see her dress like that.
Is already 12pm..
Still got half days to go…
Really can’t wait next week go Bangkok..
That means my plurk will drop T-T
Haiz.. never mind..
As long I enjoy the holiday..
Of course I will bring my mp3!!
Hehehehe
That all I want to say for today..

~ THE END ~

No comments: