Snow

Friday, April 15, 2011

IS F.R.I.D.A.Y~~~

Morning guys..
Today.. I can say one word
TIRED!!
All because of the renew passport..
I thought today after the renew I go back home and sleep
Because yesterday around 1.30am I slept..
Hehehe watching bleach.. so cool
I already watch until 115 episode..
Hitsugaya was so cool~~
That all about bleach..
Before the bleach..
I watch again..
Imean I go and find again about the..
Rin & Kagamine Len PV..
OMG.. About the song “servant of evil”
What??!! The pv the boy exchange with the girl..
And the boy dies??!!
That unfair…
Better I don’t want to watch the PV.
Then another song is “Trick and Treat”
One word..
Awesome~~
Rin and Len is a doll..
They play with miku since miku was a small girl..
I thought is a nice PV..
But.. at the end..
Both of them take miku heart.. and
She just die in the wood..
Creepy… but nice PV..
I already download 2 songs of them..
But I forget to bring it…
And also I already download two PV.
One is “Romeo and Cinderella “
Another one is “Discotheque love” nice~~
Wow write too much about them..
Well never mind..
As long I’m happy!
Well back to normal life…
Let’s us continue back…
Today around 5.00am I already wake up… for
Renew my passport..
Why need so early go there??
My father says that …
Later if you come very late you need to wait at least 2 hours…
So.. We get number 1 in that time..
We took a photo..
Then the photographer says that..
Under 18 years old must bring the original..
Birth certificate…
WHAT THE ****!!!
We already get ready.. All the sudden says that need to bring??!!
Even your birthday haven yet also didn’t count 18??!
That time I was so angry man!! Fire~~~~
Really so upset.. And tired..
Then my father say.. I need to go back to work..
Arh…. Haiz… I really don’t want..
So how?
Must go lor.. Now writing the blog.. And put all the fire~~~
Now all is need is ice~~
Need destroy the fire…
Haiz.. Need to find any funny things..
But now very tired like hell…
Just sleep for 4 hours…
Need coffee…
But today I need to finish all my work..<< The welcome card..
Still got a few..
And also today is my friend last day..
She will work at here…
Haiz..
Is ok thought…
As long we will still contact each other right??
Well let us stop right here..
Need to continue work.. As a machine… heheheh
Just joking…
GAMBATEH MINA~~

~HAKUNA MATANA~

~ THE END ~

No comments: