Snow

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Part 2~

Part 2
About yesterday..
My father and my sis is opening the new computer..
Wah.. so big and huge…
So awesome.. Is Lenovo brand..
Touch screen…
But very sensitive..
But got nice games…
Later on.. I went to KLCC with my friend
PC Fair…
This is the 1st time I went to PC Fair…
So many things!!!
When I reach there… so many people..~ ~
Because yesterday is the last day
I didn’t bought anything..
But that time suddenly my mum call me say that no need to buy headphone already..
Because my mum bought already??!!
What??!!
OMG!!
I really can’t believe she really bought it!!
I feel very weird..
Sad… down…
I always think want she want to buy… I just want to see only..
But she really bought it…
And also she bought for me a mp3 player..
Is Sony brand.. Walkman..
4 GB rm 199..
Haiz…
Then later on…
We go and find my another friend..
She also work at PC Fair..
“BESTA” she says that very tired and cold…
So we together when to have lunch…
Before lunch..
Me with my friend went to take a online game..
I just take one she take two..
I take SDO.. is a dance games..
But I will play audition..
Both I also will play lar..
Then we have lunch at KFC..
Wow so many people.. That I never seen before..
Later on actually we want to watch movie..
But don’t have any movie that I want to see..
Hiaz.. So we go to KINOKUNIYA
Wow so many people..
Then I saw ooku comic…
Then I also saw the entire comic!!
So many..
One day my house will be like the book store..
I mean just like the comic area…
Then I also see..
Arashi photobook!! The concert 5x10!!
Wah!! I really want that time..
Rm 162~~
So expansive!!!
But I really want it!!
One day!!!
I will get it in my hand..
Then.. Later we when to aquaria…
Free admission la..
We can see all the fish… seahorse..
Then later… wow.. we when to plaza rakyat..
So stupid.. that time..
We whole day walk.. until tired..
Ahahahhaa
The we went to see any DVD or comic…
My friend go bought..
But as for me..
NO!!
Don’t have Arashi DVD new concert…
Maybe I will download it~~
Talking about download..
Now at office..
I’m downloading hatsune miku album..
So many..
But I just download a few only..
So my friend.. sry that I didn’t download for you ar…
Ah~~!!
Yesterday at night I use the new computer!!
So cool!!
I play the games with my sis..
Hahaha I win I win!!
Very happy…
That all of my yesterday diary…

~ THE END~
Ps now is office hot… one of the workers close the air-cord!!!

No comments: