Snow

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

damn XXX!!

Just now so fish ar!!!
At XXXXXX now….
Ok.. Is like this…
Me and my friend having chit chat at SkyXX…
Then suddenly.. The J… come over and say…
You know that this computer cannot download anything
Aiyo.. that means at your computer can download anything la..
I know I’m wrong.. more better you later tell us ma…
Y must say now leh??
Hate XXX man!!
Say infront of the office… what you thought
You already with the another person
So you can take the power??!!!
Wah today I must write all of it…
I don’t want short short…
I want to write the all thing about XXX….
What la~~ XXX think XXX nice?!!!
Aiyo for me…. Ahiz…can X_X man~~~
I also don’t know just use for a while also cannot…
Download then download la…
So what??! Got I-phone…
So what rich??!!
So what?!!! What the XXXX want to say bad words to XXX
Cut XXX hair….
I don’t tell who is XXX
My friends so easy…
Wow XXX pass me over…
I curse XXX man!!
Fell down the staircase… drink hot water…
Then go to hospital… for 5 weeks!!!
Then what else I can say…
Drink more coffee
Become your black teeth….
So evil.…
Of course la…
LIVE=EVIL this one one drama teach me….
People cannot always be nice.. opps is time for lunch….

No comments: