Snow

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boring today~~

Boring Tuesday…
Today ..
Very boring and tired..
Although I download the vocaloid album..
Is ok..
Ermmm
About yesterday..
Is nothing happen at all ..
I just continue my work..
Later on I when back and using my headphone..
Is so cool~~
The I bring back the terresa teng concert..
Just same like karaoke..
I think my dad will love it!!
Then..
I just use for a while the new computer..
I open my facebook..
I saw.. my friend say that love hatsune miku..
So I try to find all the picture about her..
But I can find the most beautiful picture ..
Just only like 50…
Then today I saw in my FB..
Wah my friend comment so many that I need to count!!
So I see one by one..
Until now having lunch~` with my “da bao” and ice-cream and also lollipop..
So maybe I just write until here because really nothing happen..
That all

~ THE END ~

No comments: