Snow

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fainted Wednesday..

Hello blog..
Sorry that I didn’t write these few day..
Well today is Wednesday two days more I will be leaving this office… well is ok to be leave.. Just now lunch time.. Mr. Raymond and ms yim come back to office to have some chat.. When they are going back..
Both of them didn’t saw me. I thought they will saw me..
What?!! Really they didn’t saw me…
Same as a ghost…
Haiz…
My work …Still a lot of thing
It cause me very tired sleepy and boring like hell..
I already try my best though…
Everybody feel very normal relaxing…
As for me
Working
Means Stress.
Well just only two day more..
Today I felt that I really don’t have the mood for working..
Tired ah!!!
That all for my udate..
Nothing to write at all
Must listen fast and rock song!!!

No comments: