Snow

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Morning FREAKS~~

Morning humans
Today is Saturday morning~~
And I also have work to do~~
But the most surprise is…
Me and my friends after working..
Will go leisure mall and watch “rio “the bird who can’t fly…
Well yesterday at night I play a games that my friend gave me..
Is a racing..
Haiz… always get the last…
But the relay mode I get 1st..
Heheheh
Then… I also watched “1 day 2 nights”
The newbie’s unm teawoong
Hahah funny…
Thennn..
What else??
Today morning
Don’t know why ..
Feel so free.
Just doing my job..
Facebook, plurk..
Listen music..
Although everyday I do..
But today is most relax…
About education..
Haiz..
Already change plan again..
Back to tourism..
Work with my uncle 1st later taking the course
Well. Since taking my spm result..
Already one than 1 week I didn’t
Go to his house..
So this is the moment…
I don’t know what he will ask…
I don’t know what his wife asks…
Scare…
Just try to be calm down..
And act normally..
Is already 11 pm..
Still have 2 hours …
Then go leisyre mall watch movie~~
Yeah!! I really can’t wait~~
Today the ticket will be sell rm 10 per each..
So hope can get the good place to sit..
So what is our lunch?
We will see….
~END~

1 comment:

kei said...

our lunch is popcorn n rotiboy...
have fun! next time I will help u to get the lunch box!