Snow

Monday, April 11, 2011

what a day today part 1

Is Monday again~~
Haiz…
About last Saturday,
We watch ‘rio’..
It was awesome!!
Love the bird dancing, singing,
And love their looks. It was beautiful and handsome!!
The main character name is ‘blu’ and the another character name ‘jewel’
Blu can’t fly when jewel kiss him..
He can fly..
Hahahha
So romantic..
Those two bird
One is the yellow one~~
So cool man..
When he put the bottle cap on his head…
When he sing~~
Wow~~
The bad side..
Well I forget the bird name..
And the monkey.. they got an i-phnoe??!
Is very funny when they sms..
They write..
“ooo ooo aaa aaa”
Hahahaha
At the end two bird together and have children!!
And the bad bird hahah
No feather..
That means naked..
Hahaha
The monkey took the picture of it~~
Is so nice~~ thank god I have watched this movie~~
That day me and my friends bough a popcorn and two drinks
They will give a free gift..
Is rio lunch box.
I give to my friend…
Before the movie start
They have an advertisement
Wow~~ coming soon
Cars, kung fu panda and push in boots!!
I really can’t wait this entire movie
It will start on this summer..
That mean the month of June..
Then..
After that we just leave after the show finish…
To be continue Part two~~

No comments: