Snow

Friday, April 8, 2011

Is Friday~~

Hello everybody~~~
Today is Friday!!!
Yeah~~
Most people say that is
“Friday night”
From morning until now..
I just do 5 paper.. ^^ v ‘peace’
Suddenly..
My friends give me all the paper that she haven done yet…
She is going do another one…
Haiz…
Never mind..
As long I have music…
I can do it…
Yesterday at night..
My family discuss about laptop.. Computer that we will buy on the pc fair..
Then I ask how about my laptop?
They say I won’t have a laptop.
Because.. I’m going form 6…
Sob sob..
Haiz.. is ok though…
I will wait…
Also..
At that night I watched all episode of nodame cantabile..
Wah so nice..
Nobody bother me
Is so nice.. Can hear all the classical music
Wah the last episode.. So touched
Those word.. Just now post it…
I love the word…
“Spreads the wings to fly towards the future”
Wah.. since this morning I almost listen
All of the soundtrack..
Wow is already 12.17 pm
Heheheh~~~

“The time passes so fast theses day”
“The entire trees have growth healthy”
“The entire babies have growth well”
“Children started go to school”
“But one thing is haven change yet “
“Is that music will be stay in our heart”
“Forever”

~END~

No comments: