Snow

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Normal Thursday~~

Is already 2pm~~~
What is already Thursday??!!
I thought is Tuesday..
Well..
About yesterday…
Haiz… my old computer wants to reformat??!!
Then…
All things….
That my friend gave to me..
GONE?!!
Wah!!!!
But suddenly my sis rescued the old computer..
So everybody started to
Feel …. Just like heart attack..
Finally all done…
Later on I want to plat sdo..
OMG…
No sound…
I ask my sis ..
She say restart..
Later on…
DOOM!!!!
Cannot use already…
Haiz…. That all
For the bad news..
Here the good news..
Yesterday we play..
I mean us family take a picture together..
But not only once..
We take...
Around 6 times ?!!
But is kind fun though…
Well today
Just as normal..
Key in data..
Haven finish yet..
Haiz…
I miss Arashi song~~
So just now I help me sis to print big bang song..
And I also
Have one ..
HISTUGAYA TOUSHIROU !!
SO COOL!! I FOUND THAT PIC..
Well as long I’m happy!!
That all~~
Goodbye Thursday.. and hello Friday!!
~ THE END ~

No comments: