Snow

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hakuna Matata...



LYRICS~~

Timon : Hakuna Matana! What a wonderful phrase

Pumbaa :Hakuna Matana! Ain't no passing craze

Timon : It means no worries for the rest of your days

tim n pum :It's our problem-free philosophy

tim n pum :Hakuna Matana!

Simba :Hakuna Matana?

Pumbaa :Yeah. It's our motto!

Simba :What's a motto?

Timon :Nothing. What's a-motto with you?

Pumbaa :Those two words will solve all your problems

Timon :That's right. Take Pumbaa here
Why, when he was a young warthog...

Pumbaa :When I was a young wart hog

Timon :Very nice

Pumbaa :Thanks

Timon :He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal
He could clear the savannah after every meal

Pumbaa :I'm a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinned
And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind
P :And oh, the shame T :He was ashamed
P :Thought of changin' my name T :What's in a name?
P :And I got downhearted T :How did ya feel?
P :Everytime that I...

Timon :Hey! Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids!
Pumbaa :Oh. Sorry

P n T :Hakuna Matana! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matana! Ain't no passing craze

Simba :It means no worries for the rest of your days

All :It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matana!
Hakuna Matana! Hakuna matana!
Hakuna Matana! Hakuna matana!
Hakuna Matana! Hakuna matana!
Hakuna Matana! Hakuna--

Simba :It means no worries for the rest of your days

All :It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
(Repeats)

I say "Hakuna"

I say "Matana"


Love This song 4ever~~

No comments: