Snow

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

part 2

What the XXXX~~~
Just now already stop the eclectic two times already??!!!
Well let’s we start again…
Ok the thing is…
My parents told me that go to form 6…
Haiz….
What a day ….
My aunt also told me that… she say that form 6 also good…
So what to do??
Listen what they say… form 6… I’m coming…
Well about the form 6…
I check their official website… they nothing…
But I found out their club…
So maybe I will join the LEO club…
The name Leo pretty awesome…
Well…
Then I heard that they subject…
History… OMG…
Their text book is so thick!! Like hell man~~~
Haiz…
Why my English are so poor than a computer??
Well I cannot compare…
I don’t know why…
Why my mum don’t let me …
Colleges…
Ok…wor ….
Haiz… after form 6 what I will do?
Choose which course…
Suddenly I don’t have the fate
Of study accounts at colleges…
I try so many times to tell them I want to study college…
They won’t listen to me…
One single word also didn’t hear…
Just like I’m talking to a wall…
I’m so angry…
So how now can’t choose at all?
Form 6…
What to do??
Just now a big thunder just passing by..
Just like my feelings…
Raining…
With big storm…coming through….
Well
As long I try my best…
So in the end I choose form 6
And ALSO!!!
My mum!!! Always tell me…
Need to study hard…
Cannot watch TV…
Cannot do what and what…
Wah!!
And my father also can say both of them…
When you want to learn driving??
Did you study the book of the driving test??
Have you this, have you that…
OMG… I really can’t stand it any longer..
And also…my friend boroww me me some
Disney movie..
My mum always say..
Again bring back all the things…
I really don’t like her…
Then say that
I’m rubbish…
About my English..
And always say… not always say it…
Why you’re English so poor?
Haiz!!
Later at the cars they sure say again…
Hate it very much….
I try my best already ok???!!!
Although I get the poor result…
You all always compare with another person..
Like to tell another people…
Hate it!!!
HATE AT OF THIS!!!
Try to believe me
But they won’t know about it…
Only me…
The one..
The only one of me… notices about it…
Is me~~~

No comments: