Snow

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What a wonderful Thrusday..

Hi~~ everybody..
So today is Thursday..
Well I have a normal mood..
Nothing special..
GOT!!!
Heheh today morning I already download 10 song
Of Kagamine Rin and Kagamine Len song~~
Wah~~
Hehehehe
I found yahoo answer what they write..
So I one by one go and listen..
If a nice so I will download..
Well I can say that this computer
Download song very fast..
Then..
Today is the last day I can see my friend..
Because my friend work until this week
And tomorrow I won’t able to come for work..
Because tomorrow I will renew my passport..
Even so..
My father say remember to bring money…
What??!! I thought my dad is going to pay all the things..
He say that taking pic you all self pay…
Haiz..
Well..
Is ok..
Then this Saturday me and my family will go to pc fair..
This is my really 1st time I go to pc fair..
Really?!!!
Then this Sunday I will go listen the boring speech
Haiz..
The bad news is..
I cannot go to my prefect gathering day!!!
So sad… lar..
Because before pg
Mean Friday..
At night I will be outstation
That means I will go Bangkok before the pg..
Haiz..
My entire prefect friend was so upset…
So we try find one day so we can meet each other..
Next is
Totally stupid..
My friend let me see the talking Japanese
One comment one word
STUPID~~~
They teach you how to answer Japanese without a word…
You just make the emotion then you already answer the question…
Like this they do put on YouTube…
Later I will go and see what comment they get..
That all~~

~THE END~
p.s maybe tomorrow and further week I don’t have the time to write blog..
Maybe on the next Monday.. I will continue to write..
How is my day going on~
Bye my Friend.. hoope we will see each other..
someday~~

No comments: