Snow

Monday, April 18, 2011

All about last Saturday...

Let’s us start from last Saturday..
That day I went to listen the driving course..
I thought nobody the I know..
I feel very scare that time…
Then I saw my friend..
Same school with me but.. Not same class..
So we together..
Well the listen of the course.. Quite ok.
Didn’t feel boring at all…
That time also raining heavily..
So I just bring my bread for have lunch..
The food at there very..
Expansive!!
One plate of rice cost rm 4??!!
OMG~~
Then.. the uncle send me back that time..
Inside the car..
He talk about finance..
Say that our money drop..
Say that Thailand now days cannot go..
I just only keep quite…
And just ya ya ya…
I really don’t want listen what he saying..
But now I want to plan..
When I want to take the test…
Need to tell my parents about this,
If not…
Die…
So.. if I ready..
I will call the uncle …
Say that I want take the test..
After that..
At home..
I cook my favorites food..
Spaghetti..
Then we went to my sis in law house..
We means with my sister..
We went to having dinner..
Jazlyn so cute..
She only can say .. “bu”
So cute!!!
We play with her until she sweats…
Then later she sleeps already…
Then we want back to home..
At that night I already went to bed..
My two sis went to my uncle house… that all for the Saturday…
Continue part 2 means last Sunday..

No comments: