Snow

Monday, April 11, 2011

continue part 2...

Continue with part 1
At my uncle house..
Well
He says that rest for 1 month
Then will start the work on this June..
Then he says that after my cousin brother wedding
He says that I need to take his place to work?!!
OMG~~
Just like him giving me a big stress!!
Then he says if everyone is busy
Do not bother them..
If you bother them you die…
Means you will be scold~~
Then he also says
1 weeks or 2 weeks training..
Then maybe take the course??
Well I’m not so sure..
Then my mum says that I need to be alert and
When you don’t understand
You must surely go and ask..
Especially about the e-ticketing..
For the 1 month just now I say that
In may.. I will study my driving license
And I will study English~~
Haiz…
Got two choices..
One is Cambridge another one is British council..
So I really don’t know what I want to choose.
Because if my exam is very poor maybe
I will study with small kids??!
I’m like that I surely die…
What I’m supposed to do??
Maybe tonight they will discuss again..
Yesterday…
Our garden having a cleaning process
Because one of our people have die
Because of mosquito “denggi”
So just only a few more than 30 people
Of course me also joining in~~
My sister want to do her moral project..
So she also attended the cleaning process.
Later on me and my parents when to a English tuition centre
Name “Cambridge” wow…
Is quite expansive though..
That one once a week …
Must study in one year..
Later on we went to British council..
In that cases is 2 week full time only..
All is the same price..
And also..
I must exam 1st
Only know that which categories I’m
Later on..
Ermm at night..
Let me think of a second..
I getting very tire then I slept until 7 pm..
Then I have my dinner..
Then I taking a shower..
At the end I watching TV and online
Yesterday I stay until 1 pm then only I slept..
That all~~
~The End~

No comments: