Snow

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday!!

Well they all say that today is a good Friday..
And I also don’t know..
And today feel so kind to me..
One bring tuna with brad..
For me… and for all the people..
And another one bought something to give us eat..
And today also an earth day..
Well everybody still busy as usually..
But today is the fun day..
For me…
Then today I found out
One website about bleach!!
Is call bleach wiki..
You can found out all about bleach..
I faster find about hitsugaya power!!
So awesome!!!
Well until now I think…
Ohno satoshi his looks same like Histugaya ..
Really?!
Then YUI looks like rukia..
Don’t know why I think about this
For long time…
Now I’m listening tsumugi uta
By kagamine len and rin..
So nice..
Now I’m listen summer scent..
It feel so good..
With a slow music..
Try to relax a bit.. Close your eyes…
The song is..
Bi Mil (piano)
Release all the stress..
Wah~~~
Now I feel very calm down..
Good..
Later start again with your work..
Just type your blog with not stop..
Hehhee
Joking..
So..
Still got more to go..
I think I need to stop here..
Because I want finish this few paper..
The bad news is..
I didn’t bring my hand phone to work..
Totally want to cry..
Later don’t know who will send me back..
That all…
~ THE END ~

No comments: