Snow

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Morning~~

Morning everybody..
Yesterday nothing happens at office…
Just working, listen music, print lyric for my sister..
Then ermm after working inside the car..
My mum told me that the English tuition centre maybe on the month of June..
Then after this month my mum will teach me
How to take a train to my uncle office..
I also donno..
Why I cannot sit my uncle car go back his home
And my mum picks me up?
Then at night we watch star king and music bank~~
Wow is was so cool!!
CN Blue sings all the song!!
Comeback stage~~~ it was so awesome..
Then later is entertainment weekly
Also about CN Blue.. They taking about the backstage before the music bank..
Now I know they sins in live!!
So cool!!!
Then I use computer to make a theme..
Of Rin and Kagamine Len..
Is so hard to do..
Because the internet so slow.. And the computer also want to die..
Then I change my message ringtone to music box monster~~
So I do until 1.15 am.. Tired.. Until today cannot wake up..
Then I go to bed..
Well today morning nothing happen…
Having breakfast with my mom …
But I still hungry so I bought some bread.
Is already 10 am just do a few paper..
And my friend..
Keep watching comic… hehehhe joking not always..
Then she give me some movie..
Got one is inoue mao~~
Then I found out that main character he also do
Hanazakari no kimtachi e~~
Then I found out what he do any movie or drama at Wikipedia
Then I saw the name of “otomen”
Is so familiar.. just remember that my sis also got see that comic..
I saw the 1st episode of that show..
Well I have nothing too say at all…
So I go and find the which character that I know~
Well single one I don’t know..
So…
Nothing to say..
That all..

~THE END~

No comments: