Snow

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What at cold day..

Early in the morning it was raining..
and I can't wake up... XD but I have too...
Cause almost two days, I was absent to school..
Well today is a most cold day ever in M'sia?? XD lol
Actually the weather for today it just like Cameron Highlands..
It was so cooling.. and it was so so awesome!! I love it!!
And Today three of us drinking COFFEE !! Wah so so nice!! =3= b
And we also met a actor.. But donno what his name?!! OMG.. well is a Chinese actor...
(When we were having our lunch at the vegetarian restaurant )
MY FRIEND JUST FOUND OUT HIS FB PROFILE?!!! IS FREAKY EPIC! XD LOL !!
When I already reach back home..
Wah... hurry up went up to my room, switch on the computer.. see whether my friend got reply to me about something..
At the end she say "2mrw"
XD.. I'm very excited about it!! 
So 2mrw ... reach home must switch on  the comp 1st...
Well that all for me today!! bye bye!!!
( Why should I so polite to this blog??!! )
XD.. nothing!!
~Arashi Saikou!!!!~




No comments: