Snow

Sunday, July 29, 2012

London Olympic Open Ceremony

Well Today around 3.30Am woke up!!
You know why??
Is London Olympic Opening Ceremony..
Wah~~ nothing to say~~ ( Thumb Up! ) =3=b
I love the opening when one of the guy say out William Shakespeare Poem.. Here you go~~~
 ♥                                         
"Be not afeard. The isle is full of noises,
Sounds, and sweet airs that give delight and hurt not.
Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices
That, if I then had waked after long sleep,
Will make me sleep again. And then, in dreaming,
The clouds methought would open and show riches
Ready to drop upon me, that when I waked
I cried to dream again."

 ♥                                         

And I saw mr.bean performance~~ And!!
I can't believe I saw the inventor of World Wide Web
Sir Tim Berners-Lee!!!


It was so so AWESOME!!!
And today almost late to school~~ Today got Muet exam<<< Still 5 more minutes the exam begins~~ XD
(save) XD.....
Well I manage to do all the exam well~~ But about the writing~~ ORZ... die~~
Just forget about it!!
Well today dinner we having a buffet at JW Marriott Hotel at Putrajaya~~
Wah~~ totally bloated~~~ can't eat ...
hehehe that all for tonight~~
Opps!! is already 12.10AM?!!
XD~~

For More Information About London Olympic Opening Ceremony~~ Click the below link!!

http://www.london2012.com/photos/galleryid=1303910/#the-olympic-stadium-lit-during-the-opening-ceremony-1304241

~~~ ARASHI SAIKOU~~~~~

No comments: