Snow

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sob Sob a for me~~

Today, 24/7/2012 someone just brake my heart!!!
My ORIGAMI  has been spoil by someone~~ T_T
I took so long time to finish it~~  is a swan<< not just normal swan~~ inside got something.. all the things that I like the most..
And that swan is my LUCK!!  I love it so much~~ and it spoil...
Then I use a tape to stick it properly... And finally is done!! *Thank God*
But that person really do another ORIGAMI for me~~ but is wrong~~ orz...
Well never mind.. as long I save my swan and that person make another swan..
Apologize is accepted... ^_^V
So.. anyone who make my life or my day bad.. something is going to happen to that person..
If that person didn't Apologize to me~~
What the... so many mosquito just SUCK my Blood?!!!
Just catches one.. >///<
I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!
That all for me~~
Ah By the way..
I just watch Kimi to Boku ep 5... Next is ep 6!!!
Ja... Yoroshiku ne!

No comments: