Snow

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday's Life...

(Listening Bye Bye<< Kimi to boku Opening song~~ )
Watsup~~~ Is Monday.. well is a new week and is already 30th of July
And coming soon is already August..
Well today is a boring day.. Cause when having Muet Period.. We do nothing at all.. Just planing about the party for our class and Sleep...
 I can't believe it.. They choose Jogoya..<< Is a buffet restaurant ~~
OMG<< Fat already.. how to wear all the nice clothes?? I already Gain weight!! 1kg?!!!! No!!!
Need to lose weight to 61 kg~~ but how???
Hiaz.. STRESS
and coming soon Wednesday~~ Having exam!!
Haven study anything~~~ SOB SOB~~
Well at least I need to work hard..  Demo.. << Yesterday play Maplestory~~ ^^V
(Drinking Watermelon juice~~) XD
Oh.. Today I bring Banana to school~~ So weird~~ XD
Thank god nobody saw me eat~~
That All for e Today~~
(Listening Zutto<< kimi to boku 2 Opening song)
Jana!!!

~ARASHI SAIKOU~

No comments: