Snow

Saturday, January 23, 2010

YEAH!!!


I just bought it!! RM69.90 50% discount!!!
yeah i'm so happy!!!
when i saw the love situation...
woah!! ohno dance very well!! with jun...... ermm ok lo!!
but the song very nice!!
my sister say only this summer tour have this song!!
i 'm glad i bought this dvd!!
got 2 disc....
and the mc is also matsumoto jun...
but when i watch aiba masaki sing friendship..
i want scream!! he so cute!!!
when nino sing niji!!!
all of his sweat.... woah totally hot inside at the Tokyo dome....
sakurai sing can't let go...
woah not like him!!!
and arashi dresses to many flowering....
very colourful!!!
I love the shirt when they song yes or no!!
very creative!!
i love ohno wear!!!
that all i saw the dvd...
not yet watch finish....
after this ...
me with my dad and two sis
go swimming at golden horse resort...
yeah!!
now i ' m listening heart beat by 2pm...
and also toaday
i get my mathematics paper back!!
i got 62 marks...
haiz need to improve.....
bye!! that all...

~The End~

No comments: