Snow

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New year 2010....

Happy New Year everyone!!
sorry these days quite busy for me...
because..
this year
I'm Form 5
SPM... COMING SOON!!!
I will try my best....
to get a good results....
This year my Guru Tingkatan is
PN.NORIHA!!!
grartz!!! (clap)(clap)
Some teacher have change..
example...
BM, SEJARAH, PERDAGANGAN, SIVIK...
perdagangan is PN ZAITON....
BM is PN MAHSURI... she quite nice.. i like her...
SEJARAH.. more better than last year...
PN ZAHARIAH....
SIVIK is DATIN HASNA...
I don't know she good or not...



ALREADY CHANGE MY BAJU BERUNIFORM LE!!!

Last time is "OK" music lo...
don't like to continue...
i change to Pandu Puteri...
before change...
i ask teacher.. PN KOH << Ketua of kokurikulum..
hate her man..
but she teach me ekonomi... want to sleep...ZZZZZ
she don't let me change...
i don't care...
i ask PN NORASHIKIN<< Pandu Puteri teacher!!!
Yeah!!! ^^V successful join !!!

THAT ALL...
~THE END~

No comments: