Snow

Monday, January 25, 2010

YEAH EXAM FINISH INTERVENSI 1

I 'm so happy!!
today just finish my exam paper....
but the last paper is prinsip perakauan...
waoh! i can't do finish man!!!
and today have meeting prefect...
my friends all already go back home..
haiz so boring at school..
so after finish school,
i went to library to reading a book about japan story tales...
wah really nice ...
the book write how the earth have japan....
but i read until 2pm....
and reading some newspaper....
never mind now i come back home already after 6.50pm i want to go for tuition sejarah...
until 8.00pm then i go to sleep...
hehehe
i hope this year is a great year for me...
my mum say that chicken year ok la
but in education need to work hard..
so that i can success
in SPM!!!
so, GAMBATEH VI NNIE-SAN!!!
that all for today!!


~The End~

No comments: