Snow

Saturday, January 30, 2010

CLEANING THE HOUSE!!

Today 30/1/2010 is Thaipusam!!!
yeah!! happy thaipusam to all indian!!
but for us...
cleaning the house man!!!
very tired!!!
clean my room!!
a lot of paper.. dust... also got spider web!!!
hehehhe long time did'nt clean it!!
but after cleaning
is so fresh!!!
dinner did'nt cooked...
went pasar malam to buy some food....
my mum bring rm 50 only but used all!!!
is very fun!! clean the house...
but today wake up very tired because yesterday watch 2 days 1 night...
is very funny!!
but i want the song !!!
very nice the song!!!
but don't know what title!!!
is in ep 136 part 2!!!!
i hope somebody will give me the answer!!!
ASAP!!!
my mum and dad just come back from don't know where.....
but i hope today i can sleep smoothly...
and have a dream about arashi!!!
~kya!!~
coming soon is chinese new year!!!
i hope all of my family will be happy!!!
that all today bye!!

GAMBATEH
SPM!!
~The End~

No comments: