Snow

Monday, November 21, 2011

yesterday was totally awesome!!

well~~actually yesterday i want hang out with my friends~~
then my mum say need to pray at the temple..
near by KLCC well is ok though.. cause my dad told me after praying he will send me
to Pavillion... before i reach pavillion..is already 12pm..
and we haven buy the movie ticket.. ''happy feet 2''
when i already arrived i started to look where is GSC??
find and find..now i remember there got the directory..( same like i from another country looking the guide) hehhee
so i found is on lvl 5..so i went up and find... but lvl 5 is many thing up there~~
so i walk to left around then i finally found on the right and it was outside ==...
so when i bought the ticket wow so near well never mind at least i can watch it~
so i wait for my friends to come..
they from low yat walk to pavillion..
as for me i just standing at lvl5 looking down see whether they already arrived or not..
then i saw they arrived.. i saw one of my friend listening her hanndphone.. theen i guess maybe she calling me.. so i take my phone out and wait for the call.. is really me..
then i told her that i can see her both.. i told them to look up.. they saw me!! hheeheh
so i went down.. searching them.. where are they?? so i walk thourgh outside and inside.. then i hear... she already come down right?? then i say..oi!! then they laugh.. say that they didn't saw me went down...later on they gave me a present.. say that this present is for your birthday for this year... when i open it it was a ball for hanging on the christmas tree ^^
later on i told them that i already bought the ticket..
then we have our lunch 1st at the food court.. i ate korean food.. both of them ate taiwanese food.. so we taking pic..chating then we went up for our movie..
wow the chair is so nicee that you can sleep inside..
when i movie start.. suddenly i think.. i can't believe what movie i watching now~~
that movie is so musical~ and i love bill so much!! hahah the shirmp...
mumble the main peguin in happy feet 1 married to gloria and have a baby name eric...
well after the movie we went to tokyo street in lvl 6.. we when in DAISO<< all in rm 5..
then my sis say me .. where am i now.. then she told me to buy chat time..== hiaz..
then later on my mum sms me say me what time are you coming back...
ok then the sky coming more darker it like wanted to rain.. so we walk to times square.. suddenly we lost.. hahah it very funny though..
so when we arrive at time square we buy some bread 1st then.. we went down to buy the ''chat time'' for me sis..
i call her handphone she won't pick up.. i callmy mum she say i donno.. i call home my dad say donno == i ruin my day.. sudeenly my elder sis call .. is my sis that wanted to buy... i scold her then i told her waht i buy for her... that is in the end of my day..
when i came back i give my sis the drink.. later i when up and ask my mum why suddenly become like that? she say ..very dissapointed to three of us.. then i ask why.. then she say no reason.. the face all become black... since that time i never spoke to her until now~~
that all~
although i have a great time with my friend but in the end i feel something ruin my happiness on that day~~

No comments: