Snow

Monday, December 23, 2013

2 More Days To Christmas~~~

Christmas is coming soon!!!
Do you have the feeling of Christmas?
Well I do~ Cause we celebrate it~~ <3 p="">I can't wait for Christmas~~!!!!!

Don't have school today~~ Happy~~ but still woke up early in the morning, cause the sun~~~ Too Bright!!
Well I hope our country do have snow~~ >//< Cause I never touch and feel before~~~
I only can imaging the coolness and white snow~~ wah~~ Hontoni Shiawase~~
is already Lesson 3 for My Japanese Class, not bad.
The teacher was so cute!!! thank god I sat infront but still don't have friends yet~~
But one of the student only 14 years old!!! And he speak very well~~~
Anyways, one day I will become more pro than him~~~ Muahahahahah.


That all for me!!


~ARASHI SAIKOU!~
~Merry Christmas~

No comments: