Snow

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Stpm Trial Start Now!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!! 
THE War has just begun~~
Start from today, we will having a STPM trial...
It will end on next Wednesday..
DOOM my Mikroekonomi is DOOM!!!
SERIOUSLY~~~
Next Will be my Sejarah 1<< 4 Question need to answer in 3 Hours..
How?????
I really Don't know what I'm gonna do..
My CGPA haven reach 1 pointer yet~~
Seriously...
orz...
I very disappointed my result..
Do I like STUDY??
That the question that i wondering for long time..
But I can't find the answer yet..
STPM is coming soon~~
All my result very SUCK!!!!!!
Having MORE STRESS THAN BEFORE....
Friday will having SEJARAH 1< I really don't know how I'm going to live on..
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME???
That all for me today~~


~ Arashi Saikou ~
~ Gambateh Vi Nnie_Chan ~ anata dekiru des!!!

No comments: