Snow

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Economic Dayssss

I can say the today is Economic day for me..
Cause 3 period of Economic..
Homework also Economic
Tuition ALSO Economic..
Tomorrow don't know what will happen? Still Economic?? STRESS!! >///<
Well actually when I was going to tuition,
I decided to buy origami paper to fold the gift box..
At the end..
I CAN'T FIND IT!!
Tomorrow I need to go to DAISO store to buy origami paper..
AH!! About Arashi news..
Arashi will come out an album ASAP!!! It called " Popcorn"
This is the Logo of Arashi Popcorn Icon
BTW,,, about the Arafes concert.. Do you know how many fans at the concert??
Is 70 000 FANS!!!
AWESOME!!
That why I love ARASHI!! SO So so MUCH!!
Next concert they will be held ASAP~ LIVE TOUR!!
But JUST IN JAPAN~~ SOB SOB
One day, I must go to Japan TOO!!
Watch Arashi concert~~~
Well Now I'm just can't wait my NASI LEMAK!
Tomorrow I'll be having my breakfast~~ NASI LEMAK with Fried Eggs and Squid!! 
OH YEAH!!~~
That All From Me~~


JANE!~~


~Arashi Saikou!!!~

No comments: