Snow

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Is been a while yo~

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Is been a while! Yeah, I know that is 2015! XP Bleh...
Yeah is been a while that I didn't really update my blog .. Yeah~~
Why?!
Well.. Is because that I've another blog the need to be update every time. *WHAT NEW BLOG?!*
Nah, Is just my college... They ask us to write a blog regarding progressing our project. That all.
BORING!
Yeah. I know is boring, but there's score about it, and i can't leave it behind. Cause i've just scold once that i didn't update my blog. QAQ
Everything is going well, and right now I'm working in pelangi. Just for internship for 4 moths, and this is my.. 3rd months I suppose.....
Yeah~ I feel like boring while working, thank god today I watch Tyler Oakley live stream in younow.com. He so adorable. ^^
Oh!
Did i mention that I'm obsessed one of the cosplayer name BAOZI and Hana?
Well, since last year I heard BAOZI birthday celebration in YY < one of the online singing or chat something.
Both of them is from China. The 1st time I knew them was they cosplay free (Makoto as Baozi and Haru as HANA)
In the mean time, I didn't know that both of them are real couple! I mean both guys! WOW! 1st time ever I have this kind of feeling. ^^ I love both of them, they're charming and cute! They're mean to be together!
Then few months later, I just knew that both of them were studying in Singapore!
Although I'm not singaporean but my country and Singapore were so so so damn near!
Both of them didn't went to the same college.

How they met?
Well all start from Hana, he went to a cosplay event, one of the cameraman say that he just look like BAOZI, once HANA saw BAOZI, *love strike him? XD* He try to find him from every single thing from internet. Then one day another event BAOZI met HANA, and then.. *thump thump* LOVE LOVE!!!
TILL NOW, BOTH OF THEM COSPLAY TOGETHER FOR 4 YEARS, and couple for 4 years!
I remember hana say that the 1st movie that baozi bring him is "titanic"
SO COUNT BY YOUR OWN SELF! LOL
And that all for me, cause right now I'm working! XD
just reduce my stress and update my blog!

No comments: