Snow

Monday, May 28, 2012

Start Holiday

Oh Yeah~~ today is Monday~~ and today is the beginning of the holiday of May and June
Well i very upset that i can't go AFA this year!!~~ Nande?!!!!!!
All because I'll having a trip to Terengganu with our school Koperasi~~ T_T
hiaz... i already forgot about AFA the date~~ well NEVER MIND!!
I will go CF THIS YEAR FOR SURE!!
and tomorrow is a good day for me~~ cause finally i can meet Jennifer << my friend~~
that she can help me to buy cosplay things~~
tomorrow need to wake up early meet her around 10am ~~ cause we are going VIVA~~ book fair~~ with my sis~~ hiaz~~~
well today I've already watch Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri..
so KAWAII~~~ Aiba-chan~~ with "his" cat Holmes..
next time if I got cat of dog.. I'm surely call it.. HOLMES~~~ love love!!
I've already watch ep 3... nice!!
Ohno new drama also nice!! already watch ep 2..
And now I'm listening Arashi new single album~~ "Your Eyes"
I can't for the release album~~ together with their concert!!
OMG~~~ I totally going to buy it no matter what!!! XD
That all for today~~
JANA~~~

No comments: