Snow

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

just get my result...

so sad~~ get a poor result...
don't have the face to see people
mostly is my parents and my family
i totally having a sad mood working
and even i listen to a happy music or song
i always thinking of my result
i thought i could do even more better than this
but finally i found out
i not use
at all....
everybody have a great result... my friends my cousin
even my cousin get straight A's as well
from now i don't want to go my uncle house for a while..
even more better.. staying inside the room...
do nothing just sleep on the bed....
try to forget all the thing i done.....

1 comment:

moonshiNe said...

nvm..~ dont be upset. you can try harder. even a successful person like einstein is naughty boy. why naughty boy can change but why can't not a clever person change..? means that you can make the changes. its all in your hand. you need to believe in yourself. just do what your heart says.