Snow

Saturday, September 19, 2009

HOLIDAY!!!

YEAH!!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!
happy holiday everyone!!!
wah i did'nt notice days past so fast!!!!
today is the 1st day of holiday!!!!
19/9/2009 saturday!!!
coming soon is mooncake festival !! on 3/10/2009 !!!!
yeah!!!
holiday!!!
love holiday!!!
and on monday got a lot of my dad friends coming to my house !!!
i need to clean up my house before monday!!!
so much thing to do!!!
yesterday night,
me and dad and mom with my dad friend
go market!!
the main market!! in serdang i think so...
the market is so big!!!
my dad and mom bought so many vegetable!!
all because for the monday and our family!!!
monday we will cook steamboat!!!
coming soon my dad friend getting marry !!!
but i don't have any dress to wear!!!
because i'm FAT!!!!
............. is not funny ok!!!
no shoes or dress or anything.....
so i must DIET!!!
gambateh!!!

No comments: