Snow

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

home sweet home!!!

halo!!! just came back from Penang yesterday at 11.00p.m. On 16/11/2008 have 'Penang brige run' so so tired just like hell. My body all pain....and eat a lot until stomach pain go to toilet three time yesterday morning. Me and my family eat a lot like seafood, fish market, asam laksa,chicken rice,ais kacang,oh jian, and a lot. But, asam laksa i eat a little bit only... then my sister the small one very anrgy because cannot eat ^^ the reason that she cannot eat is me and my big sister stomach pain. But she happy can eat ais kacang in this holiday i suffer a lot. In Penang we lve in a holet call B suite is nice but i change one time. Normally we live in 603 room all is because the toilet banjir then we change to 1316 room. When we want to go eat seafood my mum friend to give some thing, then my mum with my small sister go up suddenly i heard that my mum press wrong until 18. haha!!! then go to 1318 room. We had a good time in Penang... but is good to be home...

No comments: